Page 95 of 252 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 2516

Thread: One word

  1. #941
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thrilled

    Its Friday, 8 more hours & I get two days off [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #942
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had to work today but time seemed to be flying. My compnay buys breakfast for everyone when we have to work on saturdays, that's always a nice treat. So it wasn't as bad as I expected.

    treat

  3. #943
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    War...... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #944
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Wild, My wife & I were just talking today about not having any good Bar B Que places close by, I was telling her about Goodys Bar B Que out on South Kirby (I think), in Houston, I loved that place, they had the greatest pecan pie for desert. Or Dirtys for that big ol' country fried steak. There was a little hole in the wall place just off of Westhiemer, that served the best Huevos Rancheros with Fajitas....I'm gonna have to come visit ya, I'm getting hungry.

    Oh yeah one word....Hmmmm....How about "Hungry"

  5. #945
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    talking 'bout the middle east Wild?

    Hafta agree with Rog, after reading his post:

    Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*L

  6. #946
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *glaring at my Total cereal and skim milk*

  7. #947
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Skim milk?? *yikes*!!!

    sweating

  8. #948
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *DreadingWork*

    It is so hot outside, Its gonna be almost unbearable in that meatal warehouse.

  9. #949
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Rog,
    I know I've been away ALOT lately SOOOOOOo what did I miss? I see you're working now ??? I'm sorry I feel like a loser for not paying closer attention to my friends!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  10. #950
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis don't even think stuff like that, as a friend We understand your devotion to your friend & her new baby, as well as trying to keep yer family healthy & happy, You may be any things but loser ain't one of em [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    My wife & I, have both found jobs (part time for her & after 4 weeks training, full time for me. It is killing my back & feet, But I am going to make it work for me & my family.

    Tonight was a rough night, I go to work at 3:00 in the afternoon and get off at 11:00. The building was about 105 today, The plant gives us an extra break on the hour for 5 minutes in the AC break room and give us popsisles, but it don't help. I think I am goin lose a bit of weight, I sweat so much & heat kills my appetite

    My word for tonight/today is
    *MyFeetIsHurting* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •